Forever & Always.

Sure hope that you’re excited
This day I’ve reignited
To show that you’re special
For the many things you do
I want to give my thanks, something very new
All that you’ve done, and the life that we’ve made
Have brought color to life, as it will never fade
You’re the wheel to my drive
And the sole reason I survive
We’ll hold hands until they melt
And love like never felt
I’m sure we’re ready
For what lies ahead
Our road is never-ending
With our lives that are made to wed
As we watch our lives grow
Into an endless we’ll never know
You can be sure I’ll stay near
For this life I want here
And our laughs are a sign
That our stars align
I can be yours and you be mine
We’ll make it more special the day of Valentine
Travel up our stairs and through our hallways
We are together to last forever and always

Popular posts from this blog

.Love You Can't Destroy.

Electric Words on Fire..

Steps In Gravel..