Electric Words on Fire..

It’s been a few months, but how I’ll never retrace
The lines on this paper, aim straight for your face
The words I use, can cut through your skin
How I can’t forget, hope it won’t happen again
The love that I have, is one hard to handle
So much at stake in life, too rough for a sandal
The footsteps I make, are ones that make you tremble
The memories I share, can crash you like cymbal
My legs may be bruised from surely moving on
And the thoughts I can’t shake, will smoothly be gone
I wish for the best, but only for me
As I’m what matters now, can’t wait for you to see
Listen to the sirens, don’t care about this
I’ll be happy when I’m gone, but this life is what I’ll miss
Get ready for life, and all the small worries
The worst is over now, the big is just flurries
This globe that you know, and how you love to shake it
I’ll be looking from the outside, knowing it’s you that loved to fake it
Where this road takes me, I just can’t wait
The forks that I see, I’ve got to trust fate
I’ve burned all of my bridges, cut my damned losses
Forgot about your sickness, how it is was so fucking nauseous
To my life as a whole, a clock I would never turn back
I ended up here for a reason, a sprout of grass through a concrete crack
With my heart on fire, a soul with such a blaze
How I want to feel like this forever, please grant me endless days
This tunnel’s just a ride now, and oh such a thrill
It’s so electric now, and you’re to pay the bill
So excited, so anxious for this new side of me
The walls go tumbling, and collide with the free
This end is near, but it’s just another writing
What’s next in store, making damn sure it isn’t fighting..

Popular posts from this blog

.Love You Can't Destroy.

Steps In Gravel..