The Mind. Left Behind.

I've been trapped, I've been laid out
Felt like all I had was but a voice to shout
I've gotten my feelings to the surface
Not under my skin, I now know my purpose
Bring what you want, it's dirt under the table
Read into what you like, it's all but a fable
The true story of them all, without any lies
Touching this skin, and looking at my eyes
I have all I need, no reason for my tears
Only those of joy, when I'm spent with my peers
I may seem to go crazy, to those I don't know
But to them they can't see, just how far I go
What I've thought, would drown those who hate
But from where I've been, the top feels so great
When I feel like I'm down, it will never compare
The pain is gone now, I've never felt so rare
Can't wait to see, just where this life will take me
To those whom I hold close, you are the ones that make me
I've left behind, what I thought was real
Never once did I think, it was this I could feel..

Popular posts from this blog

.Love You Can't Destroy.

Electric Words on Fire..

Steps In Gravel..